kimperry98

Kim's Library

His to Claim by Opal Carew

His to Claim - Opal Carew His to Claim #1 - Opal Carew His to Claim #3 - Opal Carew His to Claim #4 - Opal Carew His to Claim #5 - Opal Carew His to Claim #6 - Opal Carew

Melanie quits her job since she can't handle being around Rafe anymore. She's in love with him and he only sees her as his employee. So, she decides that it's time to start living life for herself and find her passion. Rafe is a wealthy businessman and also plays in a band as "Storm." Now that he's back after a year away, his main priority is building his relationship with his brother.

I really liked Melanie and Rafe/Storm together!! They had great chemistry and they were able to bond over their pasts and families. I loved how Rafe would check to make sure that Melanie was ok. I liked how Melanie challenged Rafe to embrace his own passions and desires. Rafe could be sweet, commanding, and frustrating.

Rafe's band members are the stereotypical rock stars - attractive, sexy, and charming, and they made for really great characters. Dane and Jessica were excellent matchmakers! I also really enjoyed reading the entire series together and not waiting for the next installment in the series.

*I received a complimentary copy from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.